Friday, February 09, 2007

Fundraising for Gales Creek Camp!


Check out my new charity badge at the top of my blog! I recently discovered this cool fundraising contest from another D-mom and decided to check it out for myself. I was excited to see that I could fundraise for Gales Creek Camp - which I hope to send L to this summer.

So, if you are feeling generous, please make a donation by clicking on the link on the badge. The six badges that have the most number of donations between January 18th and March 31st at 11:59pm ET will get a matching grant from Kevin Bacon of up to $10,000.

2 comments:

Chris said...

HI. I am not too sure why i havent seen your blog yet. But i am very happy i just did none the less. I will do some reading today on it. But what i have read i really am liking. Lili is such a gorgeous name, if we have agirl next that is what her name is going to be. Ironically we discussed that the other day.

Good luck on your fundraising. Can i add you to my list of blogs that i read please?

Lala said...

LOVED the idea!!!
can you imagine how much fun she'´ll have?

man, I miss sooooooo much!!!!