Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fundraising for Gales Creek Camp! Part 2


Thanks to everyone who has donated to Gales Creek Camp so far! Look at the Six Degrees badge to the right to see how many donations we have and how much we have raised! This is great and exciting news! The only bummer is I have no idea who donated...if you want to be anyomous, thats cool, if not, please leave a comment in the comment box for this post.

Also, when you make a donation, you have an option to send an e-card to me. Please consider doing this so I can thank you!

If you are interested in learning more about Gales Creek Camp visit their website

www.galescreekcamp.org

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, that's really impressive! I haven't set up a badge yet... mostly because I don't know which org to pick! I want to know who donated to GCC too. There are not many Oregonians in the OC that I'm aware of, so it would be interesting to find out who everyone is. We should have Brynna post an announcement on the CDN website, and maybe JDRF can send out a link too!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Michelle,

Do you mind sending me your email address?

pennylane5001@mchsi.com

Thanks!